Search This Blog

Saturday 2 May 2015

A small rant

So I wrote a whole post for you guys about what I'm looking forward to in the summer and things I just wanna do in the summer, however it didn't save -_- it took SOOOOO long but hopefully I'll be able to recreate it when I'm in the mood again.

Right now I'm sat out in the cold after work with wet hair (I'm a swimming instructor's helper) freezing my buns off with this British weather. Why am I sitting outside? Well it's because my dad is suppost to pick me up any minute now with a still hot Mc Donald's!!! 

I know, I know, I'm SO unhealthy especially since summers coming up but after work I just need food ASAP because 2 and a half hours in a swimming pool is surprisingly really energy draining. Also the water was really warm making me lazy. I mean come on a being in a warm pool whilst it's really cold outside is a great feeling, right?

Anyway this is just a short post of me ranting a little bit. 

Stay awesome, 
Charlie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment