Search This Blog

Sunday 22 March 2015

My bookshelf

Like most bookworms I have a bookshelf piled with books that I have and haven't read. Recently I've noticed that whenever I go out I somehow end up in a bookshop buying a minimum of 3 books at once! I wouldn't mind this habit of I actually read these books before buying new ones. I tend to buy 3 books, read one and then buy another 3. I also do this thing where I start a book, buy another one then forget about the old book and start the new book. I have loads of bookmarks hidden in the middle of random books. Some examples of half read books/ series are the following:

(When ever I mention series I actually own the whole series…that's what makes it worse)

•I stopped reading after the first book of the hunger games
•I never did finish TFIOS since the movie came out before I finished it 
•noughts and crosses series!
•to kill a mocking bird 
… and loads of others

Since I've noticed this habit I've decided to do something about it! I am not going to allow myself to buy anymore books till I have finished reading the ones I own!!!
It's going to be a challenge for me but I want to try before it's too late. 

I'd love for you guys to join me so I will update often telling you guys what book I'm currently reading so you can join in or comment! 

You can comment book suggestions for me to read since I'm still allowing myself to go to the library, borrow off a friend and maybe if I read enough buy some books! (I love book shopping!!!!) 

Stay awesome,
Charlie xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment