Search This Blog

Monday 18 May 2015

Feeling Sick

hate being sick. Sure you get to miss school or work for a day or two but it isn't always worth it! 

I've been ill since Saturday morning where I woke up with a sore throat and a blocked nose. I felt like staying in bed and just sleeping it off. Unfortunately I had work in the morning at 9:00am. I work in a swimming pool as a swimming teachers assistant and therefore I need my voice to in order to tell the kids what to do. 

So I strained my voice for 2 & a 1/2 hours trying as hard as I could to do my job. Afterwards I helped my nan throw a charity quiz night until 10pm and felt absolutely knackered! 

Once I finally went to bed and woke up the next day I felt like dying. I spent the whole day in bed and used up about a million tissues. I felt terible. 

And guess what? I wasn't allowed to go to school, mum's orders. Normally I wouldn't complain but I knew we had a practical in computing that I REALLY wanted to do. 

So Monday consisted of staying home mopping about, watching a lot of YouTube videos, eating some ice cream to sooth my throat, sleeping and watching a few movies (but not in that order).


Anyway just a update about how I'm doing…

Stay awesome,
Charlie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment