Search This Blog

Sunday 22 February 2015

All about me (I guess)

Hello there, I've never written a blog before and just decided to do this as a spur of the moment kind of thing at 11:30 pm so bear with me. I hope you don't expect this blog to be about one thing and one thing only because knowing me I'll end up going off topic. A few things this blog might be about are: Minions? Youtubers? My life? Olaf? Anime? I don't really know…

Why call a blog Charlie? Well that's what everyone calls me of course! My birth name's Charlotte obviously because I'm a girl. Well I guess you didn't know that yet, but now you do. I know some of you may be thinking "wow -_- Charlie, very creative blog name" but as I was saying spur of the moment and I know that if I think about it too much I'll just end up stressed. This blog isn't suppost to stress me out so it's called 'Charlie' plain and simple. 

Oh and since I can't promise frequent updates because I'm not going to find something good to write about everyday and no-one wants to real absolute rambling rubbish and I don't want to write it.

Anyway, I've done enough rambling for one blog so for now I say goodbye!

Stay awesome,
Charlie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment